Lucy’s, Polperro – Booking Terms & Conditions
In the event of cancellation, any deposit paid to secure a booking is forfeit and, on reservations cancelled within six weeks of the first day of the booked period, the balance can only be refunded if the property is satisfactorily re-let to someone else. Cancellation insurance is therefore strongly recommended. (Please refer to the information below.)
- The number of people entitled to stay at Lucy’s, Polperro is restricted to a maximum of two (the person named on the booking form and one other). No additonal guests are allowed to occupy the property at any time.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental is payable at the time of booking and the balance must be paid at least six weeks prior to the start of your stay at Lucy’s.
- All payments must be made in Pounds Sterling, either by cheque made payable to A & J Leftly or by Internet bank transfer (account details on request).
- Occupancies commence at 16:00 on the day of arrival and terminate at 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Smoking inside Lucy’s, Polperro is strictly prohibited.
- We are sorry but we cannot accommodate any pets at Lucy’s, Polperro.
- Any breakages must be notified to the Lucy’s, Polperro management and paid for in full before departure.
- Guests must leave the property as they found it.
Should cancellation be unavoidable, you may lose your deposit, and possibly the balance of your rental if we are unable to let the cottage out to someone else for the week you have reserved. We therefore strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance. The links below are suggested purely to help with your research. These companies are not recommended by the management at Lucy’s, Polperro and we do not receive any financial gain if you take out a policy with them:
In and around Polperro