Bookings for Lucy’s, Polperro usually run from Friday to Friday but we will always be as flexible as possible. Please refer to the calendar below to check availability. Here are our weekly rates (plus nightly rates where available):
Low Season ( January 5-March 28 and November 1-December 19): £400 per week *
Mid Season (March 29-May 30 and August 30-October 31): £650 per week
High Season (May 31-August 29): £800 per week
Christmas/New Year (December 20-January 2, 2025): POA
Please note: these rates include electricity and parking.
* Short breaks for a minimum of three consecutive nights are available throughout the low season periods. The tariff for short breaks is £100.00 per night.
2024 Booking Calendar
Booking Terms and Conditions
In the event of cancellation, any deposit paid to secure a booking is forfeit and, on reservations cancelled within six weeks of the first day of the booked period, the balance can only be refunded if the property is satisfactorily re-let to someone else. Cancellation insurance is therefore strongly recommended. (Please refer to the information below.)
- The number of people entitled to stay at Lucy’s, Polperro is restricted to a maximum of two (the person named on the booking form and one other). No additional guests are allowed to occupy the property at any time.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental is payable at the time of booking and the balance must be paid at least six weeks prior to the start of your stay at Lucy’s.
- All payments must be made in Pounds Sterling, either by cheque made payable to A & J Leftly or by Internet bank transfer (account details on request).
- Occupancies commence at 16:00 on the day of arrival and terminate at 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Smoking inside Lucy’s, Polperro is strictly prohibited.
- We are sorry but we cannot accommodate any pets at Lucy’s, Polperro.
- Any breakages must be notified to the Lucy’s, Polperro management and paid for in full before departure.
- Guests must leave the property as they found it.
Should cancellation be unavoidable, you may lose your deposit, and possibly the balance of your rental if we are unable to let the cottage out to someone else for the week you have reserved. We therefore strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance. The links below are suggested purely to help with your research. These companies are not recommended by the management at Lucy’s, Polperro and we do not receive any financial gain if you take out a policy with them: