Lucy’s Self-catering Holiday Cottage, Polperro
Lucy’s Management Address
2 Coastguard Cottages
FREE Parking for Lucy’s, Polperro Guests
In and Around Polperro
- Buses – The nearest bus stop to Lucy’s is 980 metres from the cottage at the Crumplehorn Inn. (See map). In the summer there is a “tram” service running from the centre of Polperro (220m from the cottage) to Crumplehorn. The Plymouth Citybus Route 72/72A service connects Polperro to Looe, Callington, Saltash and Plymouth. Click here to view, print or download timetables for other bus routes in Cornwall and Devon.
- Trains – Looe mainline railway station is four miles away from Polperro and can be reached by bus. (See “Buses” section above.) The scenic Looe Valley Line runs between Looe and Liskeard (12 miles away), which provides connections with InterCity GWR train services to the rest of the national rail network. Click here to view/download the train timetable for GWR services on the Looe Valley Line between Looe and Liskeard. Click here to plan train journeys to/from Liskeard mainline station or Looe.
Local Taxi Services
- Chariots of Hire: +44 (0)7930 870149
- Polperro Cars: +44 (0)1503 804247
- Sarah’s Taxi: +44 (0)1503 265688
- Scenic Cars: +44 (0)7790 886137
Mobile Phone Reception
There is good coverage for all mobile services in Polperro. There is a public telephone box opposite the cottage.
Renowned Attractions Within Easy Reach
National Trust Properties in and Around Polperro
Many guests at Lucy’s, Polperro spend their entire holiday visiting local beaches, coastal walks and estates owned and protected by the National Trust. When you click on the links below, you’ll see why!
- Cotehele House and Garden
- Cotehele Mill
- Fowey Estuary to Pencarrow Head
- Lantic Bay and Lansallos
- Polperro, Looe and Whitsand Bay